How to Leverage Data During a Pandemic
Community Connect Ep.#4 | May 14th @ 4pm ET
We can’t measure and prepare for what we do not know. To address the impacts of the current pandemic, organizations are relying on data to course correct. Moving forward, how do we leverage data to develop a strategy?
- What role does data play in navigating through the pandemic?
- What types of data and analytics strategy should organizations be prioritizing?
- Data is already an organization’s most valuable asset, how will that be even more amplified?
Join our panel of leaders as we address this topic:
- Don Fox | CEO at Firehouse Subs
- Brandon Hendrix | People Analytics Manager At Federal Reserve
- Jeffrey Qureshy | Sr. Director of Financial Analytics at JABIL
- Tanya Pagan | Digital Analytics Marketing at HairClub
- Jeffrey Spyropoulos | Advanced Analytics Domain Expert
- Chad Aron| Analytics Domain Expert and Director at Pandera
- Dr. Karen Bartuch, MA | Chief Customer Officer at SipScience | TEDx Speaker
- Tommy Bliven | Director of Marketing at Pandera | Co-Founder at TAB
In addition, our panelists will address questions and suggestions submitted by our attendees during the session. We hope that this open dialogue will help us come together and take an interactive approach to addressing what our new reality is.