Director of Marketing
Community Connect Ep.#2 | April 30th @ 4pm ET
About this event
Join us for an interactive discussion between leaders and community members on today’s most relevant topics impacting people, organizations, and industries across the globe. We welcome an exclusive panel of industry and domain experts who will provide insight into how they are approaching these topics and also help address your most pressing questions.
Marketing During COVID-19
This week, we will be discussing the state of Marketing during the current COVID-19 pandemic. In such a volatile market and heightened sensitivity by consumers, what approach do you take with your marketing efforts? We want to address the question, do you pivot your strategy? What are the critical components of a marketing strategy during these times? What can we do today to improve our delivery and results in the future?
In addition, our panelists will address questions and suggestions submitted by our attendees during the session. We hope that this open dialogue will help us come together and take an interactive approach to addressing what our new reality is.
- Dr. Karen Bartuch, MA | Chief Customer Officer at SipScience | TEDx Speaker
- Tommy Bliven | Director of Marketing at Pandera | Co-Founder at TAB
- Ari Goldsmith | VP of Marketing at KeHE
- Steven Le | E-Commerce Manager at Bosch
- Brian O’Connor | Director of Data Science at Pandera
- Manny Cabral | Director of Performance Analytics at Buntin Group