We are seeking a Technical Recruiter
Pandera is growing faster than ever and we are looking for the right individual to lead our Talent Strategy Team to support this rapid growth. Pandera is partnered with some of the largest and most innovative Cloud Platforms in the world, like Google and Snowflake, and If you enjoy getting creative about finding awesome talent and guiding them through a legendary hiring experience, this is the role for you.
Summary of Work
We’re looking for someone who wants to push the boundaries on how recruitment is currently done. Recruiters are responsible for all parts of the recruitment life cycle, including sourcing, driving candidate pipeline, branding the company as an employer of choice, and guiding hiring manager relationships. You will also work with 3rd party agencies when needed to fill critical positions.
- Location: Preferred location is Tampa, Florida
- Travel: When the need arises
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Authorized to work in the USA
The Technical Recruiter role delivers high quality professional and executive-level candidates across numerous markets and professional communities, Candidates must be self-directed and possess a strong personal drive.
- Be able to lead from posting to close the hiring process. You’ll have a support team throughout, but will be expected to lead all hiring initiatives.
- Work closely with our regional leadership team to identify resource needs
- Work closely with our technical practice directors to ensure job descriptions posted are current and match the specific requirements as needed
- Work closely with our Digital Marketing team on messaging for job postings
- Work with 3rd party agencies when needed to ensure we have the best possible talent for the role
- Use all social media platforms and available job boards to ensure we’re casting as wide of a net as possible to attract the best talent.
- Search for candidates in Linked-in that are currently employed that would be great candidates.
- Lead interviews with candidates. Interviews will be initial qualification interviews as well as some predefined technical question interviews.
- Work with our Go-to-Market teams to further expand the Pandera brand, which will include attending and contributing to public events.
- Work with Pandera Leadership and HR on negotiations with both clients and 3rd party agencies.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the absolute best candidates.
- Contribute to the Pandera Intern Program that will include job fares and regional College partnerships.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Continue to expand the Talent Acquisition center of excellence, which includes providing exception communication across all touch point, recurring reporting of core recruiting metrics and results, recruiting process refinement including recruiting workflows and decision flows
- Interviews all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers and includes the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Prepares candidates for interviewing through the Pandera recruiting process and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Organizes, leads, and documents post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates.
- Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of Pandera Recruiting compensation policy.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Works with and/or directs the efforts of a Recruiting Coordinator or Administrator.
- The right person for this role will have 3-5 years of technical recruiting experience.
- Exceptional communication, attention to detail and timely follow-through are also massively important.
- Having working knowledge of data platforms, cloud technologies, application development and analytics is a major plus.
- Having previously worked in a technical role is a plus but not a requirement.
- Strong presentation skills are a must and leading public events is essential.
- Must be able to be adaptive to changing requirements and changing priorities, and must be able to work independently, as well as be a collaborative team player that is able to mitigate obstacles.
- Critical thinking and problem solving is one of the strongest skill sets you can bring to this role.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to executive leadership and technical communities.
- Hands-on leadership experience driving adoption and change both internally and externally.
- Hands-on experience creating reference architectures based on client requirements.
- Hands-on experience estimating appropriately sized resources, consumption, and technical debt based on reference architecture.
- Hands-on experience migrating workloads from on-prem-to-cloud or cloud-to-cloud.
- Hands-on experience implementing automation routines for both development and operations.
- Hands-on experience implementing logging, monitoring, alerting, and reporting solutions.
- Hands-on experience implementing security controls, vulnerability testing, and DevSecOps.
- In-depth and hands-on networking experience and exposure for both on-prem and cloud environments.
- Industry experience implementing compliance and regulatory security paradigms within architected solutions.
- Knowledgeable of SOC II Type 2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GDPR, PCI, and CCPA regulations and how they impact cloud-hosted solutions.
- Knowledgeable of Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention technologies, implementation strategies, and impact to architectural designs.
- In-depth systems administration experience for Linux and Windows based systems.
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities.
Requires a bachelor’s degree, preferable in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline required, or equivalent work experience.
What do you get out of this? You are a hot commodity and having you on the team would be an honor to us! Here are some of the ways we pay it forward to recognize your contribution to our vision!
- Be Rewarded – A competitive salary along with financial incentives for internally sourcing resources along with a strong 401k match and
- Be Healthy – Health, dental, and vision offered through top tier providers and personal & sick leave to keep you feeling at the top of your game.
- Be Inspired – Collaborative workspace, remote options, and vacation to keep your mind fresh and ready to take on the next new idea.
- Be Supported – A large network of industry experts, internal training platform, and external learning opportunities to grow your skills and experience.
- Be a Team – Team outings, happy hours, passion presentations, volunteer opportunities, meetups, etc. we are creating a community to continuously share and grow as a team.
Interested in the position or have questions?
If you are interested in learning more about the position or want to learn more about what we do at Pandera, please contact us directly at email@example.com. Use our job listing on ApplicantStack to submit all resumes. We look forward to hearing from you.